A new dimension of sleeping 90 years of handcraft tradition.
Five years of development and intricate work: DIVINA, the fantastic manufactory mattress sets new standards throughout Europe with perceptibly increased comfort. DIVINA is available in five different spring tensions. The handcrafted functionality, the natural flexibility and the incomparable bed climate are geared towards a target audience with uncompromising high demands for comfort and luxury.
The new, of course heat-tempered pocket springs are made of steel which has been twisted into nine coils, providing dynamics working softly and flexibly. Superb padding materials such as linen, silk, pure new wool and also lyocell or kapok (on demand) are perceptible and to be experienced with all your senses.
- Integral pocket spring core boasting an even force progression by blending different spring tensions along the longitudinal axis of the mattress, adjusted to individual parts of the body. Pure manufactory work.
- App. 500 cylindrical springs (for a mattress size of 100 by 200 cm), individually hand-sewn into cotton pockets.
- Thermal furnace tempered springs for unsurpassed elasticity and lasting spring tension.
- Patented shoulder cavity, especially for side sleepers: springs of reduced tension and highly elastic cotton ticking in the shoulder area.
- Highly elastic padding of natural latex with air chambers.
- Best possible bed climate: Elaborate stitching of padding materials (no gluing) provides for all-round aeration
- Five different formulas according to body weight, weight distribution and personal well-being
- Additional silk/linen padding layer for increased convenience.
- Carrying handles on all four sides of the mattress.